Viewing 9 reply threads
Sort by:
  • Author
      Mike
      Participant
      Up
      Down
      ::

On-boarding documentation for users to design in-game elements, e.g. skins, buildings, effects, models, etc.

Wiki page format maybe or user group for builders and designers interested.

MCBrisbane
      Participant
      Up
      Down

We want to start building now in preparation of your launch.

As Mike mentioned, please provide tech specs and format guides so that we are compatible.

Mans property
      Participant
      Up
      Down

We want to be able to load our build outs from BLENDER to construct our own plots so everything does not to look the same.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Mans property.
      Julian
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Hi,

Perhaphs it would be interesting to meanwhile open a channel in discord for designers / modellers. Of course I would love to know some technicallities about how are models, mappings and textures expected to be made.

SmallSmarty
      Participant
      Up
      Down

For users with less experience in modelling tools, it would be also great to have compatibility e.g. to SweetHome 3D. Modelling feels quite intuitive compared to Blender.
      Currently SH3D only let’s you export to obj-Format, for other formats one has to get in touch with them.

CANTI
      Participant
      Up
      Down

X avere accesso al Metaverso Pavia occorre possedere un Oculus?
      Inoltre per acquistare terreni occorre possedere ADA?

CryptoLoc8or
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I am curious to know if there is talk of releasing a topographic map? One would assume a slope from the water’s edge to the mountains. Most important for orientation and site design.

Sam Norris
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Did we ever get an answer on specs to adhere to? This forum doesn’t seem too active, are there conversations elsewhere? I’d love to start the getting ‘ol hands dirty if I can.

Sam

Antonio D. Salas
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I am also interested in knowing if we can export topographic data.

Ross
      Participant
      Up
      Down

At the moment we don’t have plans to be able to export TD, though things can change if there is a high demand for it. For those wondering about PCA guidelines, you can find a copy in our discord in the PCA group.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.