Sort by:
  • Author
      Savitar
      Participant
      Up
      Down
      ::

Description

The official map should get smart contract capabilities. Allowing all land to be bid on and for land owners to link their wallet address to easily accept bids. We could charge a small service fee and kick that back for development costs. Maybe split the revenue generated from secondary sales 50/50 with land owners and development costs.

Type of change

Quality of life
      Map upgrade
      Future funding

Savitar
      Participant
      Up
      Down

This could also be expanded to a full fledged marketplace where the community could make Pavia Compatible assets for others too!

Patrick
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I would love to create peoples Pavia dream homes, design language = minimalist and environmentally sustainable.
      3 Fav materials, Wood, Glass & Air.

dBridge
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Agree with this. I brought this up yesterday, think it would be a good thing. I currently have some NFTs on HENI and they have this functionality. Wasn’t aware until I received an offer for something I hadn’t listed.

Savitar
      Participant
      Up
      Down

If something like this is executed we will likely want a cap on the rewards to land holders to cap at like bonuses stopping at 10 parcels owned. Something to prevent just hording.

Maruful
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Where is the sale info if anyone wants to buy? I did not see in the main webpage or is it coming later?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.