Sort by:
  • Author
      Pavia Comms
      Keymaster
      Up
      Down
      ::

Pavia Improvement Proposal Template

Please see below for the template that we would like all PIPs to follow. This will ensure that we are consistent with our proposals and will allow members of the community to fairly vote on each one.

Description

Please include relevant motivation and context.

Type of change

Please delete options that are not relevant.

• New feature
      • Bug-fix

Checklist

• I’ve checked to make sure this PIP hasn’t already been suggested.
      • I genuinely believe this PIP is in the best interest of the community.

Please copy and paste the above template into your own post and give us as much information as you can about your proposal. This is a community tool, so please be respectful.

• This topic was modified 11 months ago by Pavia Comms.
      • This topic was modified 11 months ago by Pavia.
      Paul Balaoing
      Participant
      Up
      Down

V3 Land airdrop proposal

Whitelisting

– allow for white listing of participants in the next land airdrop to ensure lots are allocated to dedicated Pavians and will embrace the vision set out by the project.
      – ideas for whitelisting may be amended but I propose choosing members/users that are/have:

1) contests winners on a raffle. Example: best game or idea they would use their parcel in Pavia for. Winner based on likes/reactions.
      2) wallets in v2 that submitted payments but only got a refund.
      3) parcel held since v1 drop or has bought a v1 or v2 plot with no history of recent sales activity on a set capture date.

Increasing mint price

– as demand has been huge as evidenced by the v2 land sales. We can increase price of v3 mint based on floor price on a set capture date to be determined by dev team.

Paul Balaoing
        Participant
        Up
        Down

In addition,

– Given proposed price increase on v3 mint based on floor price. A certain portion of ADA will be taken by devs to further the project roadmap and allow for its long-term viability.
        – Excess ADA on top of the amount required by the devs will be given to charity. This will not only provide positive contribution of the community but also as publicity for lur project.

Filippo
        Participant
        Up
        Down

I don’t think that increasing the land price too much would be fair for the Pavia community, but a whitelist process to give the chance to buy land only to who is really interested in the project, has contribuited to its growing or is following it from its early stage would be great

mad-folio
      Participant
      Up
      Down

The 2nd mint exceeded demand. It pushed the blockchain to the limit and meant that some wallet performance and transactions did perform as expected. This is not the fault of the project even though there can be som e-learning a for the next 3rd mint.

Paul Balaoing
        Participant
        Up
        Down

Firstly, we are no longer pointing fingers here but creating a solution. We focus on that.

Next,if the blockchain is the issue, then might as well whitelist and limit the amount pf buyers to ease burden on the blockchain and allow for a better flow of processing the transaction.

My proposal is to start the discussion on making a solution so we can have a better v3 mint. If you think some of my proposals are not equitable, let me know and provide a counter-proposal

craftman
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Description:
      v3 land sale

Type of change:
      Instead of airdrop registration and lottery
      To secure most participants and avoid whales and too much speculation

New feature

I’ve checked to make sure this PIP hasn’t already been suggested.
      I genuinely believe this PIP is in the best interest of the community.

fujinel
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Maybe it was discussed earlier, but what about giving some sort of whitelist for the final drop to people that hold an amount of Pavia token?

Rich Mil
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Cardano Village is doing “Land Tickets” for holders of land. Each Land ticket allows for a discounted rate at mint. I think that’s a good idea. Also, maybe we could airdrop a few $PAVIA tokens with the refunded ada for those who attempt and miss out?
      Last thing, I’m not a big fan of the whitelist the original way. Maybe there could be a whitelist challenge for pre-sale? Example of challenge would be to tag a mod in the twitter spaces (Reidos). That way we are engaged in community and winning at the same time.

Conclusion, could be have a pre-sale and public sale mint?

Robert Aronovici
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Can we for the love of GOD as a functional button to find your land parcels and iterate through them or add a TAB called “My Parcels” to see a list of parcels with info/detail?

Thanks!

Nyagatare
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Provide all different activities from a variety of all investors levels to be able to do something on ONE parcel:
      1. Parcel Plan and Development projects
      2. Evaluation of land projects
      3. Constructions and building plan and design
      4. Builders
      5. commercial and residential home sales
      6. Renters and Lease
      7. Activities Planning
      8. Players, gamers, and more
      9. Ect…..

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.