Down
      ::

Primary Metaverse Elements
      • Pavia Space
      • Pavia Planet (Globe)
      • Pavia Star (Sun)
      • Pavia Space Stations

Pavia Space
      Create Pavia Space where Pavia Space Stations orbit around the Pavia Planet.

Pavia Planet (Globe)
      Pavia Planet would be rendered as a real-time globe based upon the Pavia Map. The weather and time and day would match the ground view.

Pavia Star (Sun)
      The Pavia Star would be included to show time of day over regions of the Pavia Map.

Pavia Space Stations

First Phase. Serve as a transportation hub for Pavians traveling between the Pavia Metaverse and other Metaverses, especially space-based metaverses like Star Atlas. Portals would also link the Space Stations and Pavia Planet.

Second Phase. Serve as another Pavia Central District with AMAZING views of Pavia Planet from space. It would have bars, nightclubs, stores, hotels and more!

Third Phase. Offer Space Station equivalent parcels and estates on Pavia Space Stations.

Fourth Phase. Enable free movement of spaceship CNFTs and NFTs in the space around Pavia Planet. For example, collaborate with Star Atlas to render their spaceships in Pavia Space.

Type of change
      • New features

mxm.cardano
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Only issue is if day and night were consistent with real-life time, it would isolate a huge portion of the community making them constantly have to play at night. I do like the idea of tracking the time and days in Pavia.io, but I think the time must be on a much faster pace in the metaverse compared to real-life to allow all players the chance to experience both night and day in the Pavia metaverse.

I also think Pavia could asborb the Cardano NFT based metaverse and allow them to prosper on the “moon” orbiting Pavia, space stations provide transport to and from that metaverse as well as so many more metaverses. I like the idea of an ecosystem expanding outside just Pavia, allowing them one by one to integrate almost as a planetary system similar to Oasis in the novel Ready Player Me.

The idea to allow Star Atlas joining would kind of be limited and daunting of a task. Star Atlas being more of a spaceship based project rather than actually based on a metaverse concept does not allow for much flexibility. It could be a possibility for transportation in the future but Pavia would have to absorb them similarly to how they did with Cardano NFTs.

I believe a planetary system with space transpiration could allow the current Pavia owned land to be turned into much more useful applications rather than simply teleportation or an airport as many have alleged. It will also allow the dorrs to be far more open to the opportunity to provide the interoperability Pavia has prided themselves on.

Great idea man!

HelloMyNameIs
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I do like the idea, it does not have to be like any time on earth it could be faster like in GTA. It could be twice night times in one day for instance or 3 or 4. That time in pavia goes faster.

Ross
      Participant
      Up
      Down

What are everyone’s thoughts on a shorter day and night cycle? Or, not having a night at all or having 2 days a week dedicated to just night time?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.