Viewing 7 reply threads
Sort by:
  • Author
      A.B.
      Participant
      Up
      Down
      ::

Allow single plot owners to upload an image to the map, not just estate owners.

PH
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I agree on this proposal it is important to us to have identity as a single lot owner.

fluttermom
      Participant
      Up
      Down

i second this proposal, we all deserve to have identity and pride of ownership

livewithoutchains
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Others have said that only allowing estate holders to load images privileges the rich, but given that minting 9 only gave a 1/3 chance of an estate, it also privileges the lucky. So I think single plot owners should also be able to load images.

Nanhair
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I agree with this proposal, everyone should be able to upload images on the map, not only estate owners.

SIRI OM JI
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Yes Agreed! Love to add an images to my single plots

ET
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I assume this still isn’t implemented even though I see an “add image to land button” when I select my single plot. When I try it simply attempts to upload but stops with no error or warning, so I’m assuming this still isn’t allowed, especially since I see no one else with single plot images :/. Please give us the ability to add images.

ET
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I guess this is now being implemented, with help from mods on the Pavia Discord I was able to get the image to upload by changing it to 500 px x 500 px and make sure size is relatively small, mine is around 1kb, but other said they were able to get it to work with larger files. Once uploaded it will show when you select the parcel; however, it does not display on the map yet.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.